We all know the old adage that the quality of the final product is only as good as the quality of the ingredients – I bet you never thought to apply that to popcorn!
At this point my obsession with popcorn is well known – I think it’s the perfect versatile snack that can be dressed up with whatever your craving! This weekend I was craving sweet and made one of my favorite standards:
- Just under 1 Tbs Unsalted Butter
- Hefty dash of Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp good-quality clover honey
- Few turns of your favorite Sea Salt
- 5 cups air popped popcorn
By using good quality ingredients a little can go a long way and you can have an amazingly delicious treat that tastes much more unhealthy than it really is!